Trex® Decking & Railing
Trex are a world-renowned leader in composite decks and are one of the largest manufacturers of decking accessories and products made from timber-alternatives. Trex have been transforming outdoor living spaces since 1996.
Trex decks are manufactured responsibly, amalgamating recycled timber with recycled plastic to create an eco-friendly blend.
The recycled timber is derived from reclaimed sawdust and discarded timber that is likely to find its way into landfill. This ensures no trees are cut to fabricate Trex products.
Additionally, the recycled plastic is extracted from a range of sources including the different bags (shopping, grocery, sandwich etc.) and newspapers, amongst others.
Advantages of Using Trex in Your Backyard
- Minimum environmental impact
- Rotting & split proof
- Resistant to termites, mould, and mildew
- Fade resistance warranty
- Stain resistance warranty
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
- Hideaway Secret Fixing System in decking Lines
- Start Clips for Deck Boards used for perimeters
- A pre-fitted universal fastener for easy installation
- Comes with a protective shell
All Trex products come with a 25-year Limited Residential Warranty. Moreover, all decking products have an additional, 25-year Limited Residential Fade & Stain Warranty, for your complete peace of mind.